RE: Fuel Tank Capacity

Hey guys,  I guess this is one of the few times that it is MUCH better to NOT
have the VR6.  My '97 Jetta GT gets in upwards of 32MPG therefore I have so
far gone 340 just as the light came on and that was not quite 100% freeway.
So I do wish I had the VR6, but not when it come to fillin' it up.    :-)
TOFER
'97 GT Black