caliper paint advertised in 'the golf'

does ne1 read uk's 'the golf' magazine?
i haven't used any and therefore can't
vouch for the product- but there is actual
caliper paint advertised by "volks bits"
mail order for 19.95pounds(?).

since there seems to be so much interest
in changing the color of one's calipers i
thought i'd mention it....
now what's the exchange rate pound vs dollar?

spank me hard- REAL hard

And for those of you who hate automated email spammers,
here's the email addresses of the current board of the
Federal Communications Commission. Send your comments to:
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@fcc.gov
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@fcc.gov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@fcc.gov
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@fcc.gov