Partsbin : Golf Ball Shifter Knobs

Hi All,
	I stopped by Congressional VW today because I was driving by in Rockville,
MD. I got out to see two new Jetta GLXs (Porcelain Blue and new Dark Green)
and also looked in on some new Jetta K2s and Golf K2s. These new models
were sporting the same black leather shiftboot, handbrake boot and steering
wheel from the Driver's Edition GTI. The Golf Ball shifter knob was also
included, though the shiftmap was different. The gearmap is black with
silver or white lettering, but the GTI emblem is gone. Thus it is fitted in
a Golf and a Jetta. Seems like a cool upgrade for other VWs.
	On the subject of a Golf K2. What is the difference between it and a GTI
8V, besides 4 doors and the roofrack? The interior looks identical except
for the K2 logos, and it is equipped with the fuba, foglights and alloy
rims not to mention the DE accessories now. Nice cars.

Later-George

'93 Corrado SLC (Green Metallic/ Tan Leather)
'94 Jetta GLX (Black / Black Clothe)