Warning Buzzer

I yanked my warning buzzer the other day, just cause I hate that sound. I would
leave it in if it would just work for lights, but when I am detailing the ride I
like the stereo on, however when the stereo is on the key is on and the, DAMN"
Red Alert, Battle Stations" Sound starts blaring.. Any suggestions or ideas?

"ONE CAN NOT LIVE ON AIR ALONE...........ADD WATER"
Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
                                           http://www.comingsoon.near.you
'97 JETTA GLX VR6 TORNADO RED, 8/97 6K
ABT, Garrett, AirBath, Akimoto, Vento, Tint, Alpine, G-Tech, Euro Switch