Re: Neuspeed stress bar

> New question (designed to open a BIG can of worms). I'm getting a Neuspeed
> Sport spring/Bilstein Sport shock setup in the next week or so. I'm also
> interested in a front shock tower brace, but the Neuspeed one (with the
> dual arms where you bolt it on) looks a little flimsy. Anyone had any
> experience with this one, or can anyone recommend a better one? I don't
> intend to autocross or any racing, just the usual fast driving around town.
>
> Thanks again,
>
>         Steve Saulnier

I've had the Neuspeed upper bar for about a year now and I'm happy with
it.  It definitely tightens up the front end, turn in is a little
better, feels much more solid throughout the turn.  It made a bigger
difference than I thought it would, especially considering I had the
stock suspension and GA's when I installed it.  With better shocks and
springs I bet the difference wuold be greater.

BTW, installation is a piece of cake, just make sure you're drill bits
are sharp.

Eric
95 GTI VR6