Re: VW Audi News : LeMans in Our Sights

Howdy:
  I wish I had my copy of "Excellence was Expected" to site this correctly if
I'm wrong I will up date this asap, but... if Ferdinand Piech wants to tackle Le
Mans his just the man to do it.  I don't know how many of you are aware of the
fact that Mr. Piech is related to the elder Ferdinand Porsche, by being the
grandson of same said Porsche's sister.  Not only does Mr. Piech have Porsche
blood, but his stint as director of racing in Stutgart brought us the Carrera 6,
the 908, 910, 917...so resume!! Now if he'd only take on Super Touring w/ the
Vento.

Go get em...
Rick Glesner