S4 to rest...

No the new S4 isn't an A6, no it doesn't have a V8.  The new S4 is an A4
bodied Audi with a twin turbos.  400NM of torque (that is like 300 Ft.
Lbs. of Torque!!!!!)  available at 1850 RPM!!!! HOLY SHIT is all I can
say.  The engine is also making 295HP, all coupled to quattro via a
six-speed stick.  There is a sedan version as well as Avant (station
wagon).  All is can say is this little car is gonna whoop some M3 ass
ALL OVER THE PLACE. MUHAHAHAHAHA!  Soon as it's available, I am putting
my order in.  I asked a dealer about when it will be here and he said
approximately four to six months....

If you want to see this monster car check out:
http://www.audi.de

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net

"I still love my GLX, I still love my GLX, I want my Audi, I want my
Audi...."