Re: What spark plugs to use?

> Where can you get the Beru plugs??  I just received plugs (Bosch) and
> wires from Autotech....have'nt installed them yet.  Should I return and
> get one of the others mentioned, or are they (Bosch) good replacements?
> Should plug wires cost over $100!???
>
> Thanks!!
>
> Steve
> 1995 GLX Red

 I think Neuspeed carries Beru for $6.95 each ( I don't have EC with me).
Does anyone have Beru installed in there car? Why do you think they
are the best?

 If the Bosch plugs are not a double electrode I would return them.

Should plug wires cost over $100!??? No, but they do.

 You may not want to take my opinion because I didn't go to the VW dealer
for my tuneup parts for they know what is best for your VR6 better than
anyone else (duh). I went back to my favorite local parts store and bought
NGKs for my car, but they look slightly different then the ones that came
OEM on the car. Maybe next time I'll mail order some Beru or even may try
the dealer, well keep you posted. On the Corrado a while back someone said
the Autolite plugs gave them a little more performance, thou I haven't
checked them out for my GLX they do work well in my wife's Jeep.

Ken
1995 GLX White (they said red would cost another $1000 when one would come in)