stock 0-60

I was just wondering.  I have been looking up a lot of information on
the GLX's performance figures.  I can't seem to find any real road
tests, (car against car) any where.  I'm ready to buy mine now! :)
Could anyone give me the most accurate 0-60 time, (I here everything
from 7.5 to 6.8) of the GLX, and any source for documented road tests?

  Thanks
  Jeremy
  p.s. Thanks again for the replies for my earlier message,(about engine
bog down with passengers and AC, I like what I here)!