Re: GTECH PRO

It seems fairly accurate.. The Horsepower reading is about right on.. THe
0-60 is very accurate.. I am not sure how exactly the workings inside
work.. www.gtechpro.com

I am satisfied with it..

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 JETTA GLX VR6 / T-Red / 6K
 Abt, Garrett, AirBath , Akimoto, Euro Switch, Side Markers, Vento Badge,
Alpine,

> From: Michael Ward <vw1@geocities.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: GTECH PRO
> Date: Tuesday, November 04, 1997 5:09 PM
>
> Is this product any good.  Is it very accurate.  How does it work
>

> Mike W. Ward
> e-mail: vw1@geocities.com
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1528/

Side