Re: Replacing Stock Headlights

> I am looking for Better light. I am wondering if there are better bulbs?
> Direct Replacement Headlights? Xenon Bulbs? What ever.. Just something to
> make things brighter and better for me and on coming traffic..

> Patrick Sherman

Check out ND for their Massive Overkill wiring harnesses.  You can run
100W high beams and 80W low beams with the harness.  I think you can use
the high watt bulbs with a Euro switch and the stock wiring, but with
the MO harness you can set it up to run the highs, lows and fogs all at
the same time.  I don't have this setup, but it's on my list of things
to do.

Eric
95 GTI VR6