VW Rules of The Road : New VW Commercial

	Watching friends last night I saw a new VW Commercial. Basically the whole
thing is two guys in a Jetta GL waiting to merge into traffic. The
passenger is getting frustrated with the driver because he is not more
aggressive about merging in (He's only driving a GL anyway). So he's saying
stuff like "almost had it there" etc. etc. Towards the end the commercial a
Cabrio honks and drives by not letting him in. So he says "Oh, now that
hurts". Yup I let other VW owners in. I find VW owners are much more aware
of other VWs than other make owners are like Ford or Honda. If you put it
in an Oldsmobile commercial they just wouldn't get it. Later-G