Re: Rear Fog Light

Actually just look them up under the www.vw.com, they will be in the dealer
section there are in California..

I don't know the site offhand..

I think you can order the switch from New Dimensions also.

www.newdimensions.com

Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 Jetta GLX, Tornado Red, Garrett Chip, Akimoto, Air Bath, ABT Feet
Grabers, Lighting Smoked, Euro Markers and Switch.
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"