Re: Rear Fog Light

Jeff,

	You can Purchase the Euro Switch from Timmons Volkswagon is CA. This would
enable to to run just Parking Lights and Fogs, or Just Parking Lights, or
All Lights, you pull once for front fogs, then pull once more for Rear..

You will need to run the wire to the rear of the vehicle from the switch,
then you need  too add the light in the rear..

P.S. They also have the bridge that Disable's the DRL'S.

Any other questions let me know..

Hope that helps..
Patrick Sherman                     psherman@bigfoot.com
'97 Jetta GLX, Tornado Red, Garrett Chip, Akimoto, Air Bath, ABT Feet
Grabers, Lighting Smoked, Euro Markers and Switch.
"One can not live on Air alone.............add Water...VW TECHNIK"