Re: iPage forum

I suggest we form a channel called #VR6 on IRC (Internet Relay Chat).  Besides
being designed for the sole purpose of chatting on the internet, it is available
through most ISPs using even just a VT terminal.  If you need more info about
IRC please send me an email.

PS: When I have time I usually hang out at #VR6 on IRC (mon-fri 9-5pm).

- --Jay
Jay Chulani				Voice: (630) 378-6995
Tellabs Inc.				Email: jchulani@tellabs.com
Network Access Systems