ga's......gone

well since i am packing my things i am trying to lighten the load a
little; the persistent thorn in my side has always been these eagle
ga's; when they were on my car they were a pain in my side, and since i
replaced them with the toyos, the ga's have been a pain in my living
room;

well today that all changed; they are now history; about a week ago it
dawned on me....sell them to the dealership; hell, they are practically
brand new;

the sales manager said that he had no use for them as far as selling
them across the counter; liability prevents them from selling anything
but a NEW tire, even if the used tires only have 100 miles on them;

my response.......jim, you should buy these ga's from me and put them on
one of the used cars that has worn out tires; a used car always looks
better when there is a brand new set of tires on it; he agreed and said
that he would get back to me;

i called him today to refresh his memory of the fact that he was going
to call me back; squeaky wheel gets the oil, that is what i always say;

long story long, i am dropping them off to the dealer tomorrow and
picking up my check;

now i am sure that everyone is going to run out and start calling the vw
dealers and try to unload their ga's; one word of wisdom, don't expect
to get very much for them; but i figured this....i will NEVER use them
again, they are just sitting here, i don't feel like packing them up and
moving them to my new home,so, whatever i get for them is money in my
pocket;

outcome:       1 set of 4 Eagle GA'S; less than 2500 miles= $150.00 in
American currency, at least to the vw dealer(only if you are selling
them back to the dealer, if you are buying, then well we know THAT price
is absurd

moral:    i am not exactly sure, but i DID get rid of my Eagle GA'S;and
actually got the dealer to give me money; I am happy

so to everyone out there with eagle ga's sitting in their garage, or
living room, give the dealer a call, talk to the used car manager, tell
him that for a small investment up front, he will be able to sell his
used car using the platform that it has new eagle ga's on it, just like
off the showroom floor
- --
HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

viewed @http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI-VR6 CLUB

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................