Re: Changing fog light bulbs...

Once the connector is off, there is a protective shroud over the back of the
bulb.  It is a push-in and twist type of deal.

The bulb itself is held in by a spring type of clip.  If you have every
changed an H4 type bulb before, its like that.  I'm finding it difficult to
describe the clip... Easy once you see it, but hard to see while in the car -
that old Catch-22.  One end is hinged, the other end... has two prongs curled
to from a grip point.  By squeezing these two prongs together, and pushing
towards the bulb, the clips will come out from under a hook mechanism.  After
that the bulb is free, except for one (1) two inch wire that is connected to
s spade terminal.  This  should come off come off easily.

Any others care to describe this proceedure??  Again, if the lamp assembly
comes out from the front easily, I would suggest this method for much less
scrapped knuckles, etc.  The bulb change can then be handled at the kitchen
table (provided dinner is not being prepared by the better half) with clean
hands without fear of messing the bulb up.

Hope this helps.

- -Steve Mercer