Jetta Suspension again

it had Soft Sport springs not the lowering springs

danno

<snip>
Project jetta had as I recall, Neuspeed sport lowering springs,
     Bilstien/neuspeed shocks, and struts, 25mm, and 28mm front and rear
     anti-sway bars respectively, and and upper strut tie bar inthe front.
     They are also running "16 wheels with a 40 series tire.  Of course
     they raved about it, Neuspeed is an advertiser and also gives them a
     lot of stuff for free.  I'm sure it is really nice and handles well,
     but the SPAX system will handle better and pull more G's.
     andy