Zer Cup Spoiler

hi all chris collier here,

i bet everyone is asking themselves, if chris is moving to Kentucky what
is he going to with all of Zer Cup Spoilers; GOOD QUESTION!!!!

I AM LIQUIDATING STOCK,that is what i am doing;

Zer Cup Spoiler is going out the door for $50.00+shipping; now this
decreased price doesn't  include support/leveling hardware;

this price is the spoiler and the mounting hardware; exactly as the
picture depicts on phil's web page, except that the center extruded
aluminum connectors is black, not silver;(the address is below)

> http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html
>
> Pictures of Chris Collier's cup spoiler are available at the above
> link.

p.s. mike mendoza i hope that i got your email address right and you
recieved my mail message; please let me know

HOME OF ZER CUP SPOILER

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota usa

97 glx vr6
White, Badgeless, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side Blinkers, Tinted
Side Markers, Zer Cup Spoiler, Schrick Intake Manifold, Custom P-Chip,
P-Flow, Schroth Rallye 3 Racing Harness, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension,
Neuspeed Upper Front Tie-Bar, Neuspeed Front 25mm Sway Bar, Neuspeed
Rear 28mm Sway Bar, Autopower 6 pt. Full Bolt-In Roll Cage, Clarion 6
Disc Changer, Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50vr15 For
Street, BF Goodrich R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Stay Tuned For More
Mods Coming Your Way........................