Subject: Rustproofing
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,shargw6
Date:    5/6/97 12:02 PM

I know that VW says the cars ae already rustproofed, does anyone have
any insight in aftermarket rustproofing.  The dealers is reccomending
"Gladiator Corporation" as a $500 option.

Also I wonder if there is any point doing after the cars has been
driven in winter conditions.

Anyone have feeling on this?

David
97 Windsor Blue