Car cover

I park my shiny new GLX under the shade of tree. Not a problem for most of
the year. However, in about 2 weeks that nice little tree will shed itself
of these obnoxious berries whose juice is like a high school chemistry
project gone awry. I should also mention the counterpart to the berries.
The acid-like nectar is like candy to the birds who perch themselves over
my car and do their own thing. It did some nasty damage to my old Toyota
and I don't want to see the GLX suffer the same fate.

I have been looking for a cheap - since it will be destroyed buying the 2
weeks of berry season, car cover. The problem seems to be the Fuba. Does
anyone know of a cover that will work that won't cost me $100 bucks?

Dave R.