Mettalic Paint

I was looking at the VW webpage - I never looked to see if the car I
bought came with the clearcoat metallic paint...was thtat available in all
colors, or only certain ones?  In other words, since mine is black does
that automatically mean it did or didn't come with the metalic paint?

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************