Initial impressions of my new '97 GLX

Just took delivery on my new Jetta (green/beige lthr) yesterday.  My inital
impressions:

You either like the new green metallic or you don't... I do... :-)

I have the new Bose sound system.  However, something is misconnected
between the radio and the antenna as reception is non-existent... sigh... if
anybody has any suggestions before taking back to the dealer for the day,
lemme know.

Also, anybody know what CD players work with the new Bose system?

Oh yeah.. impressions... fit and finish are very good.  I have no nits to
pick (yet :-).  Throttle response is smooth and the rack and pinion is
precise enough for me.  Road feel is good.  I'm anxious to get the car
through it's break-in period so I can really put it through it's paces.

That's all for now!

- -> Paul <-

'97 Jetta GLX
'94 BMW 540iA