Re: Euro-headlight switch...

On 6/27/97 2:29AM, in message <33B38811.4D7E@pacifier.com>, sfarnham
<sfarnham@pacifier.com> wrote:

> I had the same experience with my '95 GTI, but my switch (from ND)
> forces the switch to the headlight "on" position if I pull out for the
> fogs...is this the same as anybody's??

I bought mine at Timmons last weekend.. and it does NOT force the headlight position when
the fogs is pulled, comes out fine in fogs position.. hmmmm... my switch says "Germany!" on
it, the DRL one I yanked proclaims "Mexico"..... so I just upped my German content by 1/10th
of 1 percent or something.

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net