Re: VW Emblem Keychain for Free!!! (fwd)

For what it's worth, I phoned VW this AM to order the keychain and
managed to get a couple sent out to me.

Before the representative could tell me the keychains were free I told
her I had my visa card ready and said I wanted to order two.  She paused
a second, confused, and told me that there would be no charge and she
would get the pair out to me right away.

Matthew

In reference to below: