Re: tires

Sounds like this person wants Neuspeed SofSport or AutoTech Hor springs.
Both lower only about an inch. The 205-45-16 are the correct size. If you
go to 205-50-16 you will have a much larger outer diameter. I would suggest
this person go back to a stock 205-50-15. It really works best.
John

p.s. I think Eibach springs are junk