Re: DRL relay's

On Mon, 23 Jun 1997, Don Herrero wrote:

> i have a 95 GLX and removed relay #94 (not yellow or red but gray) this
> weekend.  the head lights are out but i still have daytime parking lights.
>  is there anyway to get rid of these as well?

I also have a 95, but GTI instead.  I pulled the #94 (it was red on my
car) and I have the same situation.  I was messing with a couple of
relays nearby, and one of them actually did turn off that rest of the
lights.  I pulled the one I thought it was (ended up breaking it in the
process) and was without ABS for a couple of days til I got a new relay.
It is not the relay 2nd to the left from #94 for the record, that is ABS.
If someone finds out which one it is, that would be great, but until then
I guess I have to take the daytime parking lights!  I don't mind them
much- at least I don't stand out as much to Officer Friendly.

Bryan Schmidt
95 Black GTI VR6