Front and rear spoiler damage

Hi everyone.  Yesterday on my way to work I ran over a big section of a blown tire
(thanks to those f*ckin trucks).  As far as I can tell the only damage I
suffered was a small crack on the front chin spoiler and larger one on the back
spoiler (under the bumper right where the tow hook comes out).  After looking
under the car I also found out that the mounting bracket for spoiler near the
muffler was torn off.  It looks like I'm going to have to get it welded back in
place and have the undercoating redone.  Does anyone have any recommendations of
a good place to get this work done around the Chicago area?  BTW the area where
the bracket was mounted had some rust buildup.  How could that be if it was
covered all around by undercoating?

PS: I think if I had the SPAX suspension that I've been wanting that I could
have steered around that tire at 80 MPH.

Thanks,
Jay
1996 Bruised Jetta GLX
Jay Chulani				Voice: (630) 378-6995