Re: Driver's Seat

On Jun 6, 10:10am, jchulani@tellabs.com wrote:
> Subject: Re: Driver's Seat
> That is the reason why I decided to save my money and opted for the cloth
> interior.  When I was shopping for my car I saw a used 95 Jetta GLX that had
> worn out seats also.  I thought the previous owner was pretty heavy to do
that
> kind of damage to a 1 year old leather seat.

My seat is wearing a little on the side, the part that gets rubbed everytime I
get in and out.  I'm 6'0", 180, and my car's a '95 w/ 44k miles.  I use Lexol
leather cleaner and conditioner a couple of times a year.  The wear isn't that
severe - no tears, and it's only in one spot.

My uncle has a BMW 540, also with black leather interior, and his seat is
showing wear that's almost identical!  ...His car does have 150k miles on it,
though....

Dave