Re: Beyond Reality Car Show

     Sorry,

     I live in Cali..

     Peace

Subject: Beyond Reality Car Show
Author:  jettaglx@igtc.COM at ~CTL-INTERNET-PO
Date:    6/2/97 8:43 AM

St. Louis drivers,
 there is a car show on sunday june 8th at (i think) Jefferson Barracks.
 this is the first year that the show is open to cars.  the club hosting
the show was a truck club but has found a following in compact cars as well
as euro cars.  anyone in the st.louis area planning to attend?  Howard,
Mas, we could try to get everyone that we talked to this past sunday
together at the on the 8th and try to organize a local club of our own.

later,

don