Re: Outside temp probe

Why bother? Are you a roving meteorologist? How are you ever going to get a
"perfect" reading on a car? Either the engine heat, or the sun is always
going to alter the readout. Once you're driving along, and the probe gets a
stream of outside air, the readout is generally accurate to within a couple
of degrees.