www page

Sorry I won't be on tonight at 5 like I said...I have a previous
engagement that I completely forgot about...anyways I now have a page
devoted to the Zer Cup Spoiler, it has a few photos and ordering/pricing
information, plus what is coming up from Chris.  I urge you to check it
out.  One world of caution, the Zer Cup page is about 150k including
photos so take that into consideration when you load it.  Before anyone
starts bitching about how big that is, remember I do have a
low-bandwidth version that has all the same graphics just half as high
resolution...75k isn't that bad ;)  Enjoy!  And keep those suggestions
coming!

Mark