Zer Cup Spoiler Part II

- --------------717EC679FE55322AF9B1D1AF

- --------------50FE7D2255E7BDCA8335681A

well, there has been quite the flurry of inquiry about Zer Cup Spoilers;
i now only have four left; THAT IS RIGHT, ONLY FOUR LEFT!!!!!

i of course will be bringing the four with me to Treffen; so if you want
one let me know, if not it is first come first serve

i will make more if necessary

don't worry, if you want one i will provide you with one, i have the
templates, and the know how:

the ones that i am bringing are for the A3 Golf and Jetta

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------50FE7D2255E7BDCA8335681A

<HTML>
well, there has been quite the flurry of inquiry about Zer Cup Spoilers;
i now only have four left;<B> THAT IS RIGHT, ONLY FOUR LEFT!!!!!</B>

<P>i of course will be bringing the four with me to Treffen; so if you
want one let me know, if not it is <B>first come first serve</B>

<P><B>i will make more if necessary</B><B></B>

<P>don't worry, if you want one i will provide you with one, i have the
templates, and the know how:

<P>the ones that i am bringing are for the A3 Golf and Jetta
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>--
<BR>christopher n. collier
<BR>collier@iglou.com

<P>SCCA Member
<BR>R254561
<BR>Region 017

<P>97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
<BR>Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

<P>In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------50FE7D2255E7BDCA8335681A--

- --------------717EC679FE55322AF9B1D1AF

begin:          vcard
fn:             collier, christopher n.
n:              collier;christopher n.
org:            C2 Motorsports
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          co-owner
tel;home:
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------717EC679FE55322AF9B1D1AF--