Re: MOMO shift knobs

Hi...I had to do a new boot as well, but a word of caution...be sure to use
the longer model MOMO knobs, to insure the proper fit of the boot to the
bottom of the knob (...short model knobs won't allow for enough slack in
the boot when up in 5th gear, for instance, and will pull the boot off the
bottom, opposite corner...)
...ah...but on mine, I started with VW's molded plastic knob and rubber
boot...mine had the leather hand brake, but someone had swapped out the
leather boot and knob before I got ahold of the car...
Stephen

Seitz Architecture
"If your roof leaks, move your chair."