Subject: Next year's model?
Author:  Chuck Simpson <csimpson@zeltech.com> at SMTPGATE
Date:    7/21/97 5:19 PM

Does anyone know what to expect for the '98 Jetta GLX???
Or maybe even '99 & '00 models?
I haven't heard much about anything yet... and I was
just curious if anyone knew what changes will be taking
place - if any.  Does anyone know when the body style
will change for the Jetta also?

- -Chuck Simpson <csimpson@zeltech.com>