Road Rally

hi all, chris collier here,

i had the opportunity to participate in a SCCA Road Rally this evening;
i will have to say that it was incredible fun;

if anyone has the chance to drive in a Road Rally, take the opportunity,
you won't regret it;

it is very challenging, and you get to get alot of drive time in;
tonight i got roughly 3.5 hours in the seat; the scenery is beautiful,
so they told me, i was too concentrated on my onboard computer readings
that i really didn't notice the scenery;

out of 3.5 hours my car, myself and my navigator, Brian Miller, were
only 1.43 minutes off the "ideal time"; not bad, considering we took a
10 mile wrong turn(had fun making up the time/distance though)

well i am off to bed b/c i have a Solo II event in the morning, got to
retain my #1 ranking in CSP;

i will let everyone know how it goes!!!!!

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car