Subject: What 15" tire to get?
Author:  Non-HP-kikeda (kikeda@ichips.intel.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    7/18/97 12:48 PM

 I will be needing some new tires, but need a good rain tire with good
wear because most my miles are to work and back. I am willing to
tradeoff some ultimate handling for a tire that last longer (planning
to keep the car for over 200k miles). What is available locally is
centinnal zrx, pirelli 700z, and dunlop d60a2's at the 205x50x15 size.
What tire should I get and WHY?

Ken Ikeda