airbox & exhaust

I got my ponies back!  Yes I finally got the K&N filter and took a test
drive on I355 during lunch.  At first it felt "just a little" better than
the stock filter.  But wait--I have the A/C on and I'm still on a 35 MPH
street.  Strip down to my underwear (100 degrees without A/C sucks),
Put on my sunglasses, and took the onramp.

VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........

I was going so fast I didn't realize I was about to blow past a mustang.
Oh no!  I didn't want to step on anyones ego!  Oh well, what's done is
done.  Slammed the pedal to the floor and here we go.  I saw him switch
lanes as he tried to get closer--The chase is on!  I let the tach roll
past 6k (yes no more flat spot around 5.7k) and shifted to fifth.  Wow I
can see him from behind but it doesnt seem like he is going anywhere.  I
didn't get to try fifth gear past 6k because I had to take an exit (or was
it because I was a weiner?).  The mustang finally passed by as I took the
exit but I could see him looking at my car.  I wonder if he knew what he
was trying to chase 8-)

Moral of the story:
Autotech exhaust + K&N - Airbox Cone feels A LOT better than stock.  I
can't tell everyone how many more horses I gained because I didn't get my
car DYNOed before and after my mods.

- --Jay
1996 Windsor Blue GLX
Autotech Sport Tuned Exhaust