Re: Euro Headlight Switch

RZAVR6@aol.com wrote:

> what's up guys,
> yeah, i'm extremely annoyed by those day time running lights.  I went to know
> the best way I can get the right switch, the german one, not one that won't
> allow me to drive with just the driving and parking lights on.  I believe you
> mentioned Timmons? How can I get in touch with them. thanks for any help you
> can give me.
>
> thanks again,
>
> Eric
Hey Eric,
	Try Automotive Performace Systems at http://www.neuspeed.com
They offer the Euro-spec switch for about $70.  I believe that it will
allow just parking lights and fogs - I haven't purchased it yet, but
plan to.  It also has a switch position for a rear fog light.  Their web
site doesn't list all their products, so you'll most likely have to call
them for info about the switch.  I have dealt with them in the past and
found them very helpful.  Good Luck!   -Mike
- --
 	 Michael J. Saccucci
   Lockheed Martin Control Systems
 600 Main St. Johnson City, NY 13790-1888
 Phone:(607)770-3734   Fax:(607)770-2251