Re: Bose Stereo system...

Here is what they have to say at Bose. Notice that they say 10 but only
mention 8. I missed that in my excitement.:

The Bose music system is standard on the top trim-level GLX and optional
on the mid trim-level GLS. The system is composed of ten
precisely-placed speakers all powered by a central 4-channel, 100-watt
amplifier/equalizer module. Placed at each corner of the dash are two
cross-firing 1.25" (3.2 cm) tweeters providing a spacious stereo image.
Located in the front doors are two 6.5" (16.5 cm) full-range speakers.
Finally, positioned in the rear package shelf are two 6.5" (16.5 cm)
woofers and two 1.25" (3.2 cm) tweeters.