Re: HELP! IGNITION

Andy:

When I read your message I could feel my stomach turn.  The words "Lemon"
and "VW" until a year ago were synonymous for me.

I now own a '96 GLX, but previously I owned a '94 GL.  The '94 was
*nothing* but problems: one after another from day one.

To make a long story short, although it did not do *me* any good at all,
I recommend contacting the regional manufacturer's representative
immediately.  Doing so will at the very least document the problem with
VW USA.  This may help you down the road were you to pursue your state's
lemon law.

I was located in Chicago and the VW rep for that region was beyond
worthless to me (if you are out there, I extend no apologies.)  The rep
did nothing for me, for my '94, or for VW but blow hot air and insult me
by wasting my time.

Perhaps you will have better luck.

MJW

In reference to below: