Re: Which Suspension to go with?!?

- --------------21071326DE956CD756CF8AE4

- --------------059302AA1B63FF32C24A80EB

Larry Phelps wrote:

>   So I now ask once again which should I go
>  with?!? Can I get the Neuspeed/Koni for about the same
>  low price as SPAX??? L8R!
>  Larry Phelps
>  '95 GTIVR6 (56K+)
>  Black and missing only the optional
>  accessory.....the CD changer*
>  *Damn I'm glad I got a '95*

> Get Private Web-Based Email Free http://www.hotmail.com

 well, chris here,

you only have to ask me once.....and i will say SPAX; i have been so
impressed with my spax!!!!!!!!! i will give the 24 way adj setup my 100%
endorsement( not that this means anything, but it does have my
endorsement)

i got mine from Ron's Parts; i think that they are fairly readily
available, the spax that is;

long story short, i enjoy the driveability of my car on the street with
the spax, even on the stiffer settings; i also enjoy the performance i
get while autocrossing;

you could always exchange the Neuspeed springs for the spax if you find
the ride to be too low, i don't

- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

Head Master and
Midwest Regional Master
GTI Club of North America

97 GLX VR6
White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake
Manifold, Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar,
Neuspeed 28mm Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt.
Full Roll Cage, Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp
TA R1's 205/50zr15 For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech
Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned More Mods Coming Your Way.....................

- --------------059302AA1B63FF32C24A80EB

<HTML>
Larry Phelps wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp; So I now ask once again which should I go
<BR>&nbsp;with?!? Can I get the Neuspeed/Koni for about the same
<BR>&nbsp;low price as SPAX??? L8R!
<BR>&nbsp;Larry Phelps
<BR>&nbsp;'95 GTIVR6 (56K+)
<BR>&nbsp;Black and missing only the optional
<BR>&nbsp;accessory.....the CD changer*
<BR>&nbsp;*Damn I'm glad I got a '95*

<P>_______________________________________________________
<BR>Get Private Web-Based Email Free <A HREF="http://www.hotmail.com">http://www.hotmail.com</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;well, chris here,

<P>you only have to ask me once.....and i will say SPAX; i have been so
impressed with my spax!!!!!!!!! i will give the 24 way adj setup my 100%
endorsement( not that this means anything, but it does have my endorsement)

<P>i got mine from Ron's Parts; i think that they are fairly readily available,
the spax that is;

<P>long story short, i enjoy the driveability of my car on the street with
the spax, even on the stiffer settings; i also enjoy the performance i
get while autocrossing;

<P>you could always exchange the Neuspeed springs for the spax if you find
the ride to be too low, i don't

<P>--
<BR>christopher n. collier
<BR>collier@iglou.com

<P>Head Master and
<BR>Midwest Regional Master
<BR>GTI Club of North America

<P>97 GLX VR6
<BR>White, Badgeless, Zer Cup Spoiler, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Neuspeed P-Flow, Custom Neuspeed Chip, Schrick Intake Manifold,
Neuspeed Upper Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Swaybar, Neuspeed 28mm
Rear Swaybar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Suspension, Autopower 6-Pt. Full Roll Cage,
Toyo Proxes T1's 205/50zr15 For Street, BFGoodrich Comp TA R1's 205/50zr15
For Autocross, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Stay Tuned
More Mods Coming Your Way.....................</HTML>

- --------------059302AA1B63FF32C24A80EB--

- --------------21071326DE956CD756CF8AE4

begin:          vcard
fn:             Collier, Christopher N.
n:              Collier;Christopher N.
org:            GTI Club of North America
adr:            1610 bonnycastle ave;;;louisville;kentucky;40205;usa
email;internet: collier@iglou.com
title:          Head and Midwest Region Master
tel;home:       502.458.8769
note:           NEED: 2.0L 16v engine and tranny
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
end:            vcard

- --------------21071326DE956CD756CF8AE4--