Re: Premium radio question

I would recommend more power.
I believe that the stock speakers sound even better with more power
driving them. In the UK my VENTO VR6 came with a 25 watt x 4 Sony unit.
I ditched it for a Kenwood unit and a 4 50 watt four channel amplifier.
It's not soundoff but it was well worth while as the sound is far
superior..!
Good luck.

David Williams