RE: Annoying Rattle

Jay,
	 <annoying rattle that comes from the back of my car.  It's audible when I
hit larger bumps and it sounds like a large metal thing hitting the frame
of the car.>

the rattle that i'm thinking of is from the exhaust hitting the cross
support right in between the resonator and the suitcase.  if you look
closely at the hangers you might find out that the hanger is being cut by
the cross support.  i've gone through 2 sets of hangers in under 2 years,
but they were under warranty.

< Anything better than a Q-Chip at this time?>

on the VR6 list someone has a 1/4 Mile chip on their corrado.  don't know
much about it though. his email is hjowett@nasc.mass.edu

<I got some wax on the sideskirts and I'm trying to figure out ways to get
rid of it.  Does anyone any suggestions?>

have you tried back to black on the trim yet?  that should get the wax off.

Don Herrero
Project Manager
Systems Enhancement Corp.
email:    don@sechq.com