Re: CD Changers

You can use the Panasonic CD changer, and then just be sure to find a
Panasonic to VW adaptor cable (should be at your better stereo stores) and
you are all set. I have to tell you though, although CD's sound totally
awesome through the Bose system, the panasonic CD changer sucks because it
skips all the time. Don't know of any solutions for that...sorry.

Hakan
'97 Black Jetta GLX