Circles on Windows

I notice circular marks on my rear and rear-side windows when they
fog up in the morning.  It looks like suction cup marks perhaps left
over from the manufacturing process (their is one circular mark per
corner so maybe pablo uses suction thingys to lift the glass into
place?).  Called the dealer, who played dumb, and they suggested
anything that can't be removed with "Bon Ami" glass cleaner will
require that the glass be replaced.

I tried many types of glass cleaners and even the recommended stuff.
No luck.  Looks like another trip to the dealer.

Anyone experienced this on their cars?  Anyone had problems after
glass was replaced by dealer/other?

Cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton