Re: Headlight and Foglight Aligning..

On 12/29/97 4:35PM, in message <883445750-0-psherman@bigfoot.com>, "Patrick"
<psherman@bigfoot.com> wrote:

> Should I just be a pain to the dealer and take it to have all lights aligned to
> spec under the Warranty? Also, I notice my driver seat seems loose, anyone else
> with this problem?

You might want to call around, the dealer will probably want significantly more to align
the lights than an independent shop - and may do a worse job.

The "rocking chair syndrome" is a well-known problem.  Mine was already fixed once
under warranty, and it's doing it again.  Check Arthur's webpage, he's got a blurb in the
FAQs on it.. apparently it's pretty easy to fix yourself.

- --
Kevin Collins
collinsk@pacbell.net
'97 GTI VR6