Golf Magazines For Sale

Set of "The Golf" Magazines for sale: Dec 1996 through Dec '97. Ten
Magazines total + June Wheel/Tyre Supplement. (This set is missing
July/August/September, though I may find them soon).  $20 for pickup by
buyer. $25 mail to USA. $28 mailed to Canada.

Also for sale: , fourteen issues of "European Car" March/96 through Dec97=
=2E
(Several issues missing). $10 if added to "The Golf" set. Otherwise, also=

$20/$25/$28.

Call ASAP, before I throw away these magazines. Buyer should mail money
order or cash. (Personal check OK, but would delay shipment).

If not sold by 11:30pm PST, 12/26, will consider lower offers.

- -Vaso Bovan