Sticker Mod.. Another one

Just thought I would add, I added 4 "CAUTION, CLOSE ALL WINDOWS AFTER 140MPH"

I added these on the door sils (painted Part on each door) Looks pretty cool. I
picked up a couple friends, who had never seen my new Vento.. When they got in
and looked down to get in, they saw the sticker, and said, "Is this serious?
140?" I said, maybe..

So I guess I am sticker mod guy now...

"Every 10 minutes a child dies of a drunk driver, but every 5 minutes
another Honda is smoked by a Volkswagen"
(\X/)Patrick Sherman(\X/)
(\X/)psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
'97 VENTO VR6 TORNADO RED, 8/97 9K
"Zzzzzzzzzz"