Re: Remus Exhaust

Yes, they do.  I have the system on my GTI now.  I love it.  Very low, mild
tone with no resonation/vibration sound (akin to the sound of a uncorked
Honda Civic) at any rpm.  The tips are trick, you can actually touch them
even when the rest of the exhaust is hot.   Carbon fiber is a very good
insulator.  Hmmm, maybe a carbon fiber Air Bath .....

Myron Ybarra
http://members.tripod.com/~MIDKNIGHT_MOTORSPORT

Patrick wrote,